Is the art of planning a function, party, or a campaign rally?
Event planning should include:
- Establishing dates and alternate dates
- Selecting and reserving the event site
- Acquiring permits
- Coordinating transportation and parking.
Event planning also includes some or all of the following, depending on the event:
- developing a theme or motif for the event
- arranging for speakers and alternate speakers
- coordinating location support (such as electricity and other utilities)
- arranging tables, chairs, tents
- event support such as:
- police and fire
- emergency plans
- health care professionals